Sunday, February 26, 2012

Courier's Life

So a little context, This was a quick picture I made after playing Fallout: New Vegas and talking with my friend Reiz Falar

Raves: I was looking through my inventory and I realised I had violetts brain for the last 15 quests or so
Falar: The courier gets into some ****ed up ****. I have violetta's brain knocking around in my sack right next to the a stack of scriptures.
Raves: reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallly hope this thing was packaged well.
Raves: Mines next to some pediatric medicine
(The following is a brief script on what we think happened on the couriers next delivery.)
Customer: “Huh. Courier, there's brain matter on my psych textbook.”
Courier: “no worries, that's just dog brain.”
Customer: “...”
Courier: “you can barely notice it unless you're the kind of person who... reads between the lines!”
Customer: “You're sick.”
Courier: “No, quite healthy Doc.”
Customer: “Yeah, I'm never using your courier services again.”
Courier: “Pretty smart guy, aint yah? Well there's room in my bag for that big brain of yours.”
Customer: “whats that supposed to-*SHOVEL*
*wandering away, singing* “Oooooooh, I've got spurs that jingle jangle jingle~”

No comments:

Post a Comment